1. We are led by the needs of each child. A place here will take into consideration many things. We work closely with parents to explain why we suggest what we suggest and work with you to make sure your child learns, makes progress and is above all happy.
2. Our Special Educational Needs Co-ordinator (SENCo) has a Masters Degree in SEND including autism and a Doctorate in Child Development and Education.
3. Our staff are well trained in a wide range of approaches and learning styles to tailor your child’s learning.
4. We have purpose built and designed facilities, including a sensory room.
5. We have access to a range of expertise, such as our Health Visitor Team and we commission the services of a Speech and Language Therapist. We can also access Wirral services through the School Readiness Team such as Educational Psychologist, Portage, Autism Spectrum Condition Team and a range of Health Services.